The Saint Stephen’s College Friends of the Arts is a group of parents, students and friends who has a proud history of supporting our College’s Performing Arts students over many years. The Performing Arts makes an important contribution to the lives of students, enhancing their education and opening their hearts and minds to life-long learning and new experiences.
Friends of the Arts’ aim is to bring awareness to the College’s Performing Arts and to raise funds to provide opportunities for our Performing Arts students. Each year we undertake a number of fundraising activities.
Funds raised go towards:
- Providing financial support for theatre, music and dance students entering Eisteddfods held around Australia
- The purchase of new instruments, music and musical equipment
- Repairing and maintaining existing instruments
- Subsidising costs for our touring groups
- Providing canteen stalls at various concerts held throughout the year and
- Providing support to our school musicals, just to name a few
If you would like to be involved, or find out more, please contact: