• Alex Fletcher (Saxophone, Clarinet)
• Gerrit Bon (Oboe, Flute)
• Zoe Erskine (Clarinet)
• Emily Smith (Flute)
• Malcolm Wood (Upper brass)
• Lisa Petersen (Lower brass)
• Geoff Green (Percussion)
• Wesley Ong (Drumline)
• Samuel Konise (Musician in Residence and Director of Saint Stephen’s College Chamber Music Excellence Programme)
Sam Konise is originally from New Zealand, where he is a National Recording Artist. From a young age, Sam stood out as a talented violinist. Among his early awards were the AGC ‘Young Achievers Award’ and Alex Lindsay Award ‘Outstanding String Player’ as voted by New Zealand Symphony Orchestra players. He went on to complete his tertiary studies at the Schola Musica, University of Canterbury and San Francisco Conservatory of Music.
Sam is the Founder and Advisor for Hamilton Community Gospel choir, the Creator and Advisor for the Pacific Promise Concert and was a Management Consultant and Entertainment Advisor for the Tiger Woods Gala, New Zealand.
At the University of Waikato Sam was the Head of Performance Programme and Leader of the Turnovsky Trio (named after the late Honourable Fred Turnovsky, founder of Chamber Music New Zealand, New Zealand Symphony Orchestra and New Zealand Opera Company).
• Martin Lass (Year 3 Strings ,Violin, Viola)
• David Sue Yek (Cello)
• Philip Jack (Double bass)
• Caitlin Lacy (Foundations Strings)
• Ashleigh Miles
• Juan Garcia
• Caroline Taylor
• Glenn Lorimer