Renowned for teaching excellence, the Saint Stephen’s College team is powered by the vision to drive education forward; so every student is challenged and inspired to persevere and create their own future.
Saint Stephen’s College is comprised of staff who genuinely care for one another and who are there to lift each other up and as such, the College aims to recruit staff who demonstrate the personal attributes and qualities that align with our ethos and guiding principles.
Teachers at Saint Stephen’s College are expected to be experts of their academic disciplines and well-informed classroom practitioners. They are expected to maximise the learning outcomes for students through quality teaching, training and coaching, with an emphasis on constraints-led teaching and blended learning.
All staff employed at Saint Stephen’s College are expected to:
- Show a genuine commitment to the ideals of independent schools, including the preparedness to attend a range of extracurricular activities
- Work within and support the Christian ethos, purpose and values of the College
- Demonstrate passion, energy, enthusiasm and commitment towards the College
- Work harmoniously as part of a team working towards an organisation-wide vision.
Saint Stephen’s College ensures every student is respected, heard and develops the integrity and responsibility to serve others and is committed to ensuring their safety, welfare and wellbeing. Saint Stephen’s College is committed to child protection with all staff expected to both support and abide by the College’s Code of Conduct.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment screening in accordance with the policies of the College with employment subject to:
- Teaching staff holding registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Blue Card positive notification is required PRIOR to commencing employment for non-teaching staff
- Referee checks
- Identification verification and the disclosure of any information relevant to the applicant’s eligibility to engage in activities involving children and young people
Benefits of working at Saint Stephen’s College
- Collegial and collaborative team
- Innovative and future thinking environment
- Engaged and motivated students
- Professional and Career Development opportunities
- Modern and vibrant campus
- Competitive remuneration
- Salary packaging
- Discounted College fees
- On-site parking
- Use of College gym
- Employee Assistance Program
Download the College’s Application for Employment
General Employment Enquiries
All employment related enquiries including expressions of interest and relief teaching, can be emailed to Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Saint Stephen’s College is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Junior College Specialist Teacher
Full time, FTE 1.0, contract position for Term Three, 2022
Expected Start Date
Monday, 11 July 2022
Position Details and Application Process
Applications are to be submitted through Seek.View the position details and the application process